This post may contain affiliate links.
So, I don’t think I’m doing a March Media Roundup, as I basically watched nothing new. Almost done with West Wing, watched lots of Frasier. Watched one episode of “Home” which is hilarious, we will be watching more. Didn’t start new Brooklyn 99 yet. Finished “The Dry” and haven’t started another book really. We have mainly been doing the garden while the weather has been good, I’ve been working on some freelance stuff and the kids have started a few new activities which have kept us busy.
However, it’s not all lazy and rubbish, I have done some of my 101 in 1001 days list!
Go vegetarian for a month – I’ve given up meat for
Eat no chocolate for a month – DONE! Also given up for
Go for a walk every day for a month – DONE!
Things I almost did (almost doesn’t count I know!)
5. Visit the British Museum – was such a massive queue after I did the Peanut exhibition, I just couldn’t be bothered with the crush of it
21. Expand my vocabulary by 100 words – started this, will do a page for the words
24. Ask 20 friends to suggest one book, and read them all – asked friends, I don’t think 20 responded so will try again if not
28. Influence a person to make a day zero list – a person said they’d do it, but I don’t think they have yet, so will see if I can get someone to have a go!
87. Have a family game nights and play each of these over the course of the 1001 days – started Pandemic Legacy, which I didn’t put on the list but we have done two months of it so far. My eldest is enjoying it 🙂