This post may contain affiliate links.
It’s been a difficult few weeks, we’ve all been quite ill with the flu going round, me so much so that I got Laryngitis and lost my voice entirely (
This week is going to be spent getting back on track. I have some work stuff lined up and hope to plan out more of my blog and get onto doing my 101 in 1001 tasks that I need to implement now.
My current todo on that:
- Write a letter to myself to open at the end of the 1001 days
- Expand my vocabulary by 100 words (sign up to a word of the day? watching that Child Genius tv show yesterday and man did I not know any of the words they were spelling)
- Ask 20 friends to suggest one book, and read them all (asked them, need to put the list together)
- Go vegetarian/eat no chocolate for a month (give up for lent)
- Base all my decisions on the flip of a coin for a day (would be easy right now!)
- Sell 20 things on eBay (getting baby clothes on eBay this week, it’s about time)
- Do French Drops 90 days
- Make 3 gifts (currently knitting teddy scarf for Elara)
- Make the book and film lists, both the todo and the alphabet ones to be filled in
- Go for a walk every day for a month
I am going to spend some time filling in my bullet journal with these tasks, making time to do them and writing them in so I can’t ignore them. I want to be all planned out by the 1st of March so I can spend March crushing my goals!